Unlike OEM rotors, DIXCEL sell each component of the brake rotor separately. The DIXCEL brake components are also interchangeable with the OEM Nissan genuine parts. This means that if your Bells and hardware are in good condition then they can be reused with the Rotors in this listing.
These rotors are direct replacement front rotors for the post 2011 R35 Nissan GT-R with 390mm OEM rotors.
Merits of CURVED SLOTS
- The length of the slot is longer compared to a straight slot.The longer slots allow more gas and brake dust to escape hence increasing performance.
- Compared to the straight slot, the entry edge of the slot is shallower. This reduces the vibration characteristics of slotted discs.
Superior performance repeatedly proven in endurance racing!
- The carbon content of the discs has been increased by 20% compared for our standard mixture.
- Stable durability even with repeated expansion and compression as a result DIXCEL heat treatment process.
- Significantly improved crack resistance and resistance to distortion.
- All DIXCEL brake discs come the anti-corrosion protection, a protection not offered by other manufacturers or OEM suppliers.
The Kit Includes:
- FCR Brake discs
- Lock-tight for rotor assembly