The NTR R1 system offers unrivalled performance and value with a design that gives drivers a wide range of effective, easy to use damping control.
The high-grade materials protect against corrosion whilst reducing weight. Every R1 kit is custom built, sprung and fully serviceable. Titanium and hard-anodised parts are hand built to last not only season after season, but also the harshest of winters.
- 3-Way independent damping adjustment.
- Incorporates class leading large diameter piston and ultra-strong piston rod, the R3 system demonstrates outstanding levels of performance, damping control and adjustment.
- Piggyback or remotely mounted reservoir allows quick and simple independent adjustment of reboind and fast and slow compression damping.
- The large range of adjustment and quality of feedback allows the experienced driver to fully exploit the potential of their car.
- The R3 is a proven race winner and lap record holder across a wide spectrium of international motorsport formulas.
- High-grade materials protect again corrosion whilst reducing weight.
- Every R3 kit is custom built, sprung and fully servicable.
- Titanium and hard-anodised parts are hand built to last not only the lenghtiest endurance races, season after season, but also the harshest of winters.
Bi-Axis Hose Fittings:
NTR Hose shocks are fitted with Nitron's exclusively developed Bi-Axis fittings that allow for a simple and precise installation.