Willall Racing Nissan R35 GT-R Billet Block
- Made from 6061-T6 series billet.
- Ideal if you are aiming to achieve reliable power levels of 2000 horsepower.
- A key advantage is that at high horsepower levels the cylinder sealing is so much improved it can make more power per pound of boost than a stock engine.
- Mates to factory or Billet Cradle (we suggest the use of a billet cradle about 1500 horsepower.
- The WR35BB is a solid 6061-T6 aluminum grade billet engine for the highest UTS (Ultimate Tensile Strength) of over 350Mpa (compared to approximately 210Mpa for the stock block).
- Optionally, the additional of a WR35BC Billet Cradle is a wise choice and is made from aluminum 7075-T7 which has a UTS of 510Mpa. With VSR final stress relief we believe this creates the very strongest billet solution available. At 60psi manifold boost there is no discernible coolant pressure measurement (compared to a modified stock block which will register significant cooling system boost pressure) indicating almost non-existent distortion at 2000hp+.
Note: Current build time is 3-4 weeks. Please allow for a 3 week delivery time.
Freight will be calculated after we receive your order and all your address information.
Please note: Due to ever fluctuating exhange rate pricing may vary slightly. Please call for latest pricing,