The new ASNU R35 GT-R fuel rail has been used many times on our conversions here at Severn Valley Motorsport and is designed for stock engines all the way through to ultra high performance engines. It is designed to accommodate any injector using the stock dimensions and of course our own ASNU injectors.
Below is the huge spec list:
- Machined from Billet T6082 aircraft aluminium alloy for excellent corrosion resistance as well as mechanical strength & durability
- Our rail the retention of your stock rail mounted fuel damper which is required to reduce fuel pressure pulsation when running large injectors and to minimise any pressure drops that may effect the injectors if running without fuel pressure monitoring
- Damper retaining ring manufactured from laser cut 316 stainless steel and retained with stainless bolts
- Retains the OE injector harness mounting tabs for a professional installation and appearance
- To allow it to cope with even the largest injectors, the rail has an internal bore of 17mm, giving an impressive capacity of 170cc – (over 11 times that of the stock rail!) The 17mm internal bore continues the whole way through the rails, maximising the ability of the system to handle sudden changes in fuel demand.
- The large internal bores in both rails allows large injectors to operate without fuel robbing on adjacent cylinders and minimises flow reversal from the downstream cylinder
- Supplied with -8AN feed & return fittings that utilise an O-Ring Boss (ORB) fitting for optimal sealing
- Designed with upgrades in mind - the stock damper can be replaced with a fuel pressure and temperature monitoring sensor kit with EcuTek compatibility.
- Complete with Viton O-Rings for all fuel compatibility.
Fuel Rail Sensor Key Features:
- The ASNU sensor kit uses a single high quality bosch sensor combining a calbrated fast reacting fuel pressure sensor with a reaction time of less than 1 millisecond along with a highly accurate temperature sensor with a low thermal mass for fast response.
- Allows accurate information relating to both fuel pressure and fuel temperature to be fed back to the ECU for accurate compensations on the main fuel map, ASNU have developed a fuel pressure and temperature upgrade kit for the ASNU R35GTR fuel rail.
- Can be fitted in replacement for the stock pressure damper in the ASNU R35 GT-R rail and comes with connector pins, waterproffing seals and rubber boot. This allows it to be connected to either the redundant boost sensor or HFM air mass meter (if using speed density).