The HKS Super Fire Racing spark plug is one of the best items that we have found for our SVM tuned Nissan R35 GT-R's. They are truly excellent.
Ignition, Durability, Anti-Insultion all reinforced. HKS has made the best plug for both tuning engines and stock engines.
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Centre Electrode - Iridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip - Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves urability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration) - The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal Edge - After long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support Gap - Discharges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup.
- Increased Ignition Performance - Decreased voltage requirement strengthens ignition performance under harsh conditions like lean mixture or high boost pressure.
- Improved Durability - New material and design improves durability, which allows for use under hard combustion conditions like continuous high load during circuit driving or aggressive tuning.
* Improper combustion condition and wrong heat range selection might cause damage to sparkspark plug.
- Decreased Carbon Deposits - Thermal Edge and Spark Support Gap help prevent carbon buildup for better ignition under various combustion conditions.
Price is for a set of 6x suitable for the VR38DETT engine.
Heat Range: 9