- £6.95 (48 Hour) Delivery (excluding weekends) is on all orders (under the value of £100) in-stock items if ordered before 2:30pm. (Not including delivery to Scottish Highlands OR Islands due to courier restrictions). - Please note however, due to the drop-shipping nature of our business and working with such a hug number of external partners, delivery times for non-stock items will be longer (but generally they will not be longer that 3 -4 days) - Unless orded from other countries.
- Whilst we usually ship orders the same day or the following working day, we cannot 'guarantee' that orders will arrive within the next 2 - 3 days due to factors out of our control. (Courier Services etc) As standard we use a next working day delivery service but occasionally delays do happen, especially around holiday times and we ask for your understanding. If your order has not been recieved within 4 - 5 days please do get in touch via phone or email and we will see if we can track the items location.
- If products are not received within 21 days, contact us direct and we will offer you an alternative product(s) up to the same value or a full refund.
- Goods must be signed for upon delivery and any damages/shortages must be reported to us within 24hours.
- Severn Valley Motorsport at default offers a £4.95 delivery service within UK mainland subject to the conditions set out below:
5a. Parcel orders over 20KG's are subject to an additional charge of £14.95. 'All' orders are tracked.
5b. The following UK postcodes AB30-56, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-50 and ZE will incur an extra delivery charge.
5c. The Isle of Man (IM), Northern Ireland (BT) and Isles of Scilly (TR21-25) are all subject to additional delivery charges.
5d. Unfortunately our couriers are unable to provide a 24-hour delivery service on postcodes in the BT, PA, PH, AB, IV, KW, ZE or HS areas and deliveries will typically take 48-72 hours to arrive following dispatch from our warehouse.
5e. Smaller items are often delivered via courier whereas larger items (engine blocks etc) will be dispatched via Pallet courier (for safe transit). We would ask that you arrange for physical help to move the pallet when it arrives as the couriers are not oblidged to help (though they may!)
Please Note: We ask that you contact us for additional delivery charges if you live in the above postcode locations.
(If an order is placed via the online store without the additional charge included we shall contact you directly via email asap to arrange the additonal shipping fee inclusion).
For other destinations please contact our customer services department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly to arrange a quote.
- Severn Valley Motorsport denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by carriers. In the unlikely event of a delivery not arriving on time, any extra delivery charge will be refunded on request. However we cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation until you are in receipt of your order.
- Courier companies will attempt to delivery your parcel/s on two occasions (A card should be posted at each unsuccessful delivery attempt). If at this point a delivery cannot be made the parcel/s will be returned to the depot for collection by yourself.
- If you wish to cancel your order within 30 days of receipt of your products please contact us at email@example.com or via the contact us page. We pride ourselves of being quick to sort customer order changes/problems so we will endeavour to reply to you within 24HR (excluding weekends). Products must be returned in perfect condition to us at the address we supply you in our email reply. This will usually be, Severn Valley Motorsport, Halesfield 8, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4ES but may be different on largers or specified items.
- The products being returned 'must' be securely packed to avoid damage to the product or the retail packaging. We recommend returning the products by recorded delivery using a tracked courier service. We will also refund the cost of postage (up to a maximum of £4.95) in the event of an item arriving damaged or faulty.
- Severn Valley Motorsport does not accept responsibility for goods returned by a customer, but which are not received (unless proof of delivery to us or receipt by carrier is supplied).
- Severn Valley Motorsport will refund all sums paid by you, less cost of return postage. For UK residents, if a product is damaged or faulty then collection of product will be arranged by us. Residents outside the UK will need to cover postage costs themselves.
- Products that carry a manufacturer's guarantee can be returned, if faulty, to us for exchange/refund during the warranty period.
All products still in guarantee will be tested upon return. If the seller accepts the return of goods/cancellation of order (other than on the grounds of defect) the seller reserves the right to make a handling, cancellation and restocking charge of 10%.
- For presumed faulty goods, if after testing your product is found to be non-faulty, a charge of £15 will be payable to cover collection and redelivery before your goods can be returned.
- Products that are specially made/ordered - i.e. custom cams, custom heads, custom turbos, or where a product has been uniquely made cannot be returned for refund unless faulty/damaged. This also applies to orders for items which we have then had to order from outside the UK.
- We process returns as quickly as possible. Returns are typically handled within 7 days, but it may take longer if testing is required to confirm the presence of a fault.
- Goods are not allowed to be tried/tested. If being returned, they 'must' be in 'brand new' condition and will complete retail packaging.
- This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
CONVERSIONS & PARTS:
- In all conversions or performance upgrades, it is Severn Valley Motorsports judgment if to return parts what have been taken off a car for upgraded parts. All conversion prices are based on a Part Exchange basis. Where your OEM or swapped parts will not be returned unless you would like to pay a surcharge.
PRICE (As Advertised):
The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you placing an order or over the phone during a call.
(We will always make you fully aware of the costs for services or goods before accepting payment over the phone).
We reserved the right to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
Until dispatch of goods by the seller of goods to the buyer or the buyer's acceptance in writing of any quotation of the seller (whichever shall first occur) no contract for the sale of goods shall arise.
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
- We pride ourselves on customer service above everything and if you feel unsatisfied with our service or with a product you receive we hope to resolve them at the earliest convenience. If you feel we have let you down then please do contact us via our contact us page, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone.
- We reserve the right to make amends to the advertised price/description/delivery charges as displayed at any time.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product you recieve.
- Severn Valley Motorsport gives no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice sought by the customer from Severn Valley Motorsport in this respect may be given but cannot be relied upon by the customer or guaranteed by Severn Valley Motorsport unless Severn Valley Motorsport has access to the working system and the ability to carry out a full inspection of any equipment.
GIFTS & OFFERS:
- Free gifts are not eligible for exchange or refund. If you later return your order for refund then you must also return the free gift item or otherwise agree to purchase it at the current selling price. In the event of the free gift being out of stock we will offer an alternative product to the value of the current selling price.
- All Free Gifts will be posted to the address you supplied to us when placing your order.
Severn Valley Motorsport (www.severnvalleymotorsport.co.uk) & (store.severnvalleymotorsport.co.uk).